Buy D-Glucuronolactone CAS 32449-92-6 at The Best Price From China Supplier
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Production Capacity:||500tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Pharm grade
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: tnj
- Origin: China
- Acid-Base Property: Neutral Surface Disposal Agent
- Color: White
- Type: Nutrition
- Specification: 25kg
Glucuronolactone D-Glucurono-3,6-Lactone (CAS 32449-92-6 ) is a white crystal or crystalline powder, soluble in water, alcohol, antistat, methanol and acetone, slightly soluble in ether and chloroform.
For more information, please read http://www.tnjchem.com/nutritional-supplement-d-glucuronolactone-for-human-liver-energy-drinks_p524.html
Glucuronolactone can be used as Nutritional supplements, healthcare supplements, health food additives, pharmaceutical raw material.
1) Glucuronolactone is a naturally ooccurring chemical produced by the metabolism of glucose in the human liver. It is an important structural component of nearly all connective tissues. Glucuronolactone is also found in many plant gums.
2) Glucuronolactone is rapidly absorbed and metabolised into non-toxic metabolites such as xylulose. In addition, humans may be able to use glucuronolactone as a precursor for ascorbic acid synthesis. According to "The Merck Index", it is also used as a detoxicant.
3) Glucuronolactone is a popular ingredient in energy drinks with claims that it detoxifies the body. Although levels of glucuronolactone in energy drinks can far exceed those found in the rest of the diet, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has concluded that exposure to glucuronolactone from regular consumption of energy drinks is not a safety concern (No Observed Adverse Effect Level of glucuronolactone = 1,000mg/kg/day). A fatality was reported after intake of 1420 ml of an energy drink.
Property white crystals or crystalline powder,smellless,slight bitterness
Melting point, C 172.0~175
Specific rotary power +18.0-+20.0
Liquid clarification color Transparent and colorless
Dry weightlessness, % ≤0.4
Burned residual, % ≤0.1
Heavy metal,ppm ≤10
Glucurolactone, % 98.5-102.0
Glucuronolactone is a naturally ooccurring chemical produced by the metabolism of glucose in the human liver.
It is an important structural component of nearly all connective tissues. Glucuronolactone is also found in many plant gums.
1. Pharmaceutical raw materials
2. Food and Drink for health care
3. Food additives
25kg/fiber durm, 12mt/20'FCL or 25kg/carton, 15mt/20'FCL
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Away from fire and heat source.