Popular Sales Mthpa 99.5% (CAS 11070-44-3)
|FOB Price:||US $1-6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 76543
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents
- Grade: Resin
- Specification: 99.5%
- HS Code: 2917028099
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: White
- Trademark: TNJ
- Origin: Anhui, China
|Product name||Methyltetrahydrophthalic anhydride (MTHPA)|
|- Colorless to slight yellow liquid|
- It has high purity and light color and luster. It can be directly adjusted into all kinds of colorful epoxy resin products.
- It has low viscosity. It has the characteristics like: good casting, embedment and impregnation technology. It can improve
the performance of curing material and the affinity of lamination and basic material.
- It has the characteristics like: stable performance, low freezing point and long using life. It can be stored for a long time at room temperature and easy for pipeline transportation. It is suitable for production automation and severe cold region.
- It has small volatility and low toxicity, only 1/20 - 1/40 toxicity of the amine curing agent. Its irritation to human eyes and skin is small.
-It has good dissolubility. This product can dissoluble with all epoxy resins. The mixing viscosity is low, meanwhile, has low pyrogenic
effect and shrinkage during the heated curing process.
|Methyl tetra-Hydro Phthalic Anhydride (MTHPA) was used in the curing agents for epoxy resins, dry-type transformers, high voltage |
switches, mutual inductors, condensers, LED, etc. Relative to the general MTHPA, this specification have the following characteristics:
- Light color when curing ,suitable for white or colorless transparent products;
- Good heat resistance, higher Tg point.
- Faster curing speed , saving the amount of promoter;
- Larger viscosity, moisture absorption higher than the general MTHPA, shall be sealed.
|220kg per Steel drum ,17.6mt/20'FCL; |
1150kg/IBC Drum, 20.7mt/20'FCL;