- Key Features: Anti-Rutting Performance
- Status: Liquid
- Production Methods: Solvent Precipitation Method
- Bitumen Type: None
- Trademark: TNJ
- Origin: China
- Chief Constituents: C8&C10
- Usage: Raw Materials, Building Materials
- Packaging: Drum
- Technique Data: Purity
- Specification: 99.0%Min
- HS Code: 2921199090
Best price and lowest price of 97% TOA for Russia areas, we are now supply best price of Trioctylamine(TOA) for Russia areas which widely use in metal extraction. For highly Trioctylamine(TOA) 97% can be use in electronics industry, Trioctylamine(TOA) also can be use in water treatment(wastewater treatment),
Trioctylamine CAS 1116-76-3, also named tri-n-octylamine, is usually colorless oily liquid. It can dissolve in alcohol and ether,and it is slightly soluble in methanol, soluble in non-polar solvents, insoluble in water.It smells like ammonia. It's alkalinity.
Specification of Trioctylamine
Appearance Colorless or yellowish clear oily liquid
Teriary Amine content 95.0%Min
Primary amine mg KOH/g 2%Max
Total amine value mg KOH/g 151.0-159.0
Main carbon chain 92%Min
Application of Trioctylamine
(1) Trioctylamine is used in extraction of rare and noble metal. In hydrochloride solvent,it can separate Cobalt and Nickel,and is also used in extracting Urantum,Wolfram,Molybdenum,Vanadium,Platinum¡¢Gold and Copper.
(2) Trioctylamine is also used in treatment of industrial waste water by complexing extraction,especially used in treatlnent of the water containing organic acids and esters.
160kg/drum ,12.8mt per 20GP container, or IBC drum
Storage & Handling
Deposit in shady, airy and dry warehouse, keep away from acidity material. Transported as normal chemical products.
Always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information on handling and disposal.