Buy 1, 8-Diazabicyclo[5.4.0]Undec-7-Ene CAS 6674-22-2
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-10/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TNJ 6674-22-2
- Boiling Point: 80-83 °c0.6 mm Hg(Lit.)
- Vapor Pressure: 5.3 mm Hg ( 37.7 °c)
- Solubility: Soluble
- Transport Package: 25kg/ Drum
- Origin: China
- Melting Point: -70 °c
- Density: 1.019 G/Ml at 20 °c(Lit.)
- Refractive Index: N20/D 1.523
- Trademark: TNJ
- Specification: 25kg/ Drum
- HS Code: 28311000
CAS No: 6674-22-2
M. F: C9H16N2
M. W: 152.24
Pure product is colorless or light yellow transparent liquid, easy to change when light, with moisture absorption and corrosion resistance, soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, toluene and other organic solvents, its steam is poisonous
|Melting point||-70 °C|
|Density||1.019 g/mL at 20 °; C(lit. )|
|Boiling Point||80-83 °; C0.6 mm Hg(lit. )|
|Vapor pressure||5.3 mm Hg ( 37.7 °; C)|
1. As an excellent organic base deacidification agent for the synthesis of drugs
2. It has been applied to organic synthesis and semi synthetic antibiotics, and satisfactory results have been obtained in the hydrogen removal reaction
3. It can be used in epoxy resin hardener and rust inhibitor, and can be used to prepare high viscosity corrosion inhibitors for other chemical reactions
4. Used in the manufacture of cephalosporin synthetic antibiotics, also used in the preparation of deacidification agents, rust inhibitors, advanced corrosion inhibitors and so on
Store in cool and dry palce. Keep away from strong light, high temperature.
Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., established in 2001, is a key chemical manufacturer and supplier in China.
In 2001, three young chemists from a local large state-owned chemical factory established TNJ Chemical by starting from producing PVP products. By taking advantage of technology innovation, TNJ made fast and steady development in PVP. Meanwhile, in order to further enhance comprehensive competence, TNJ begun to seek for products diversity and invested more chemical lines to meet market demands. Up to 2015, TNJ owns key products of more than 60 which covers four fields: Chemicals, Food, Pharmaceutical and Personal care.
Through over 15 years of development, TNJ has become an international and diversified modern chemical company. About 60% of our products are exported to overseas which turns over about 20 Million US dollars per year. In 2015, TNJ was awarded as the top 10 exporting giants in Anhui province.
TNJ always adheres to harmonious development. Beyond the economic success, TNJ focuses on environmental protection and social development. In TNJ, all aspects strictly comply with environmental protection standard and regulation set by State Environmental Protection Department of China. As a responsible company, TNJ contributes to social development by producing high-quality assured chemicals and creating more and more jobs. TNJ is also committed to charity annually including supporting students from poor families to continue education etc.
We believe in Better Chemicals, Better Future. We are on the way to become a responsible world-class chemical company through innovation and stable development.