Factory Directly Industrial Chloroacetic Acid CAS 79-11-8
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-10/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TNJ 79-11-8
- Certification: SGS
- Classification: Amino Acid
- Appearance: Powder
- Dichloroacetic Acid: 0.5% Max
- Crystallizing Point: 60ºC Min
- Transport Package: Polypropylene Woven Bags Lined with Double Plastic
- Origin: China
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Color: White
- Function: Keeping Health and Promoting Growth
- Setting Point: 61-63 Min.
- Acetic Acid: 0.5% Max
- Trademark: TNJ
- Specification: 25 kg bag
- HS Code: 29154000
CAS No: 79-11-8
M. F: C2H3ClO2
M. W: 94.49
|Crystallizing point||60ºC min|
|Acetic acid||0.5% max|
|Dichloroacetic acid||0.5% max|
|Chloroacetic acid||98% min|
1. Determination of zinc, calcium, silicon and titanium. Synthesis of epinephrine, caffeine, amino acid, naa. Make all kinds of dyes. Rust remover.
2. Used in making carboxymethyl cellulose
3. For the synthesis of caffeine in the pharmaceutical industry, epinephrine, amino acid, vitamin B6, aureomycin and other intermediates.
4. The pesticide industry for the preparation of dimethoate, NAA, thiocyanate acetic acid, ISO Mainz esters, 2 herbicides, 4D, etc. Intermediates.
5. The dye industry is used in the manufacture of indigo and naphthalene amino acid dyes.
25 kg net weight in composite bags, or at customer's request, packed in woven bags at 500/1000 kg net weight.
Sealed, cool and dry, keep away from light.
The packing of chloroacetic acid is made of polypropylene woven bags lined with double plastic bags. In the transportation process should prevent direct sunlight, (rain, etc. ) damp, packaging damaged. Should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place, away from the fire, heat sources, and oxides, alkalis, flammable and other items stored separately. Under normal temperature, the shelf life is one year, and the temperature in summer is higher than that in long-term storage.
Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., established in 2001, is a key chemical manufacturer and supplier in China.
In 2001, three young chemists from a local large state-owned chemical factory established TNJ Chemical by starting from producing PVP products. By taking advantage of technology innovation, TNJ made fast and steady development in PVP. Meanwhile, in order to further enhance comprehensive competence, TNJ begun to seek for products diversity and invested more chemical lines to meet market demands. Up to 2015, TNJ owns key products of more than 60 which covers four fields: Chemicals, Food, Pharmaceutical and Personal care.
Through over 15 years of development, TNJ has become an international and diversified modern chemical company. About 60% of our products are exported to overseas which turns over about 20 Million US dollars per year. In 2015, TNJ was awarded as the top 10 exporting giants in Anhui province.
TNJ always adheres to harmonious development. Beyond the economic success, TNJ focuses on environmental protection and social development. In TNJ, all aspects strictly comply with environmental protection standard and regulation set by State Environmental Protection Department of China. As a responsible company, TNJ contributes to social development by producing high-quality assured chemicals and creating more and more jobs. TNJ is also committed to charity annually including supporting students from poor families to continue education etc.
We believe in Better Chemicals, Better Future. We are on the way to become a responsible world-class chemical company through innovation and stable development.