- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Resource: Chemosynthesis
- Trademark: TNJ
- Specification: 99.0%~102.0%
- HS Code: 2918160000
- Storage Method: Normal
- Nutrient Composition: Mineral
- The content of active substances: ＞90%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Zinc gluconate(CAS:4468-02-4) is white crystalline or granular powder, odorless and slightly astringent. Easily soluble in boiling water, dissolved in water, insoluble in anhydrous ethanol, chloroform, or ether.
Description White powder or granules
Reducing substances ≤1.0%
Assay(C12H22O14Zn,calculated on the anhydrous basis) 97.0%-102.0%
Arsenic ≤3ppm .
Total Aerobic Count ≤1000CFU/g
Total Molds ≤100CFU/g
Total Yeasts ≤100CFU/g
1. zinc gluconate is an organic zinc supplement. It is widely used in health care products, medicine and food, and plays an important role in the mental and physical development of infants and young children.
2. zinc gluconate is a medicine and fine chemicals. Is the medicine of zinc reagent. In the food industry, as a nutritional supplement (zinc fortifier), can be added to dairy products
25kg per fiber drum ,9mt per 20ft container;
25kg per bag, 23mt per container without pallet, 20mt per container with pallet.