Curing Agent 99% Methyltetrahydrophthalic Anhydride Mthpa CAS 26590-20-5
|FOB Price:||US $1-9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-9/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Methyltetrahydrophthalic anhydride
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Plasticizer
- Assay: 99.5%Min.
- Specification: 220kg
- HS Code: 2903140090
- Certification: SGS
- Color: Yellow
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: TNJ
- Origin: China
|Product name||Methyltetrahydrophthalic anhydride (MTHPA)|
|- Colorless to slight yellow liquid|
- It has high purity and light color and luster. It can be directly adjusted into all kinds of colorful epoxy resin products.
- It has low viscosity. It has the characteristics like: good casting, embedment and impregnation technology. It can improve
the performance of curing material and the affinity of lamination and basic material.
- It has the characteristics like: stable performance, low freezing point and long using life. It can be stored for a long time at
room temperature and easy for pipeline transportation. It is suitable for production automation and severe cold region.
- It has small volatility and low toxicity, only 1/20 - 1/40 toxicity of the amine curing agent. Its irritation to human eyes and skin is small.
-It has good dissolubility. This product can dissoluble with all epoxy resins. The mixing viscosity is low, meanwhile, has low pyrogenic
effect and shrinkage during the heated curing process.
|Methyl tetra-Hydro Phthalic Anhydride (MTHPA) was used in the curing agents for epoxy resins, dry-type transformers, high voltage |
switches, mutual inductors, condensers, LED, etc. Relative to the general MTHPA, this specification have the following characteristics:
- Light color when curing ,suitable for white or colorless transparent products;
- Good heat resistance, higher Tg point.
- Faster curing speed , saving the amount of promoter;
- Larger viscosity, moisture absorption higher than the general MTHPA, shall be sealed.
|220kg per Steel drum ,17.6mt/20'FCL; |
1150kg/IBC Drum, 20.7mt/20'FCL;