Good Quality 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-Diphosphonic Acid HEDP 60% & 98%
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HEDP
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Liquid
- Einecs: 220-552-8
- Specification: 60% & 98%
- HS Code: 2931399090
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Color: White
- Type: Industrial Circulating Water Treatment Agent
- Trademark: TNJ
- Origin: China
We are professional HEDP factory suppliers from China with 16 years history. If you want to know more about our HEDP, please come to visit http://www.tnjchem.com/buy-hedp-60-liquid-98-powder-at-factory-price-from-china_p1569.html
Specification of HEDP
HEDP 58%-62% liquid
Appearance Colorless to pale yellow aqueous solution
Active content (HEDP)% 58.0-62.0
Phosphorous acid (as PO33-)% 1.0 max
Phosphoric acid (asPO43- )% 0.6 max
Chloride (as Cl-) ppm 100.0 max
pH (1% solution) 2.0 max
Density g/cm3 1.43-1.47
Fe,mg/L 10.0 max
Colour APHA (Hazen) 30.0 max
Ca sequestration (mg CaCO3/g) 500.0 min
HEDP 98% solid
Appearance White crystal powder
Active content(HEDP)% 90.0 min
Active content (HEDP H2O)% 98.0 min
Phosphorous acid (as PO33-)% 0.8 max
Phosphoric acid (asPO43- )% 0.5 max
Chloride (as Cl-) ppm 100.0max
pH (1% solution) 2.0 max
Fe,mg/L 5.0 max
Application of HEDP
HEDP is used as scale and corrosion inhibition in circulating cool water system, oil field and low pressure boilers in fields such as electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, fertilizer, etc..
1) In light woven industry, HEDP is used as detergent for metal and nonmetal.
2) In dyeing industry, HEDP is used as peroxide stabilizer and dye-fixing agent;
3) In non-cyanide electroplating, HEDP is used as chelating agent.The dosage of 110mg/L is preferred as
scale inhibitor,10-50mg/L as corrosion inhibitor, and 1000-2000mg/L as detergent.
4) HEDP is usually used together with polycarboxylic acid.
5) HEDP is listed as an ingredient of several cosmetic formulations where it is used for suppressing radical formation, emulsion stabiliser and viscosity control.
Solid: 25kg per bag,25mt per 20ft container
Liquid: 250kg per drum,80drums per 20ft container
Storage & Transport
Stored in cool and airy place; away from fire and heat; handle with care; no breakage, avoid leakage.It is valid for 1 years under proper condition.
HEDP is classified as Dangerous Good for transport (UN 3261,Class 8,Packing group III)
Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety,Storage and Transportation.