Good Quality Trioctylamine Use in Rare Metal Extraction Areas with Competitice Price
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Acid-Base Property: Alkaline Surface Disposal Agent
- Color: Colorless
- Type: Industrial Circulating Water Treatment Agent
- Specification: 95% or 97%
- HS Code: 2921199090
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: TNJ
- Origin: China
Specification of Trioctylamine
Appearance Colorless or yellowish clear oily liquid
Teriary Amine content 95.0%Min
Primary amine mg KOH/g 2%Max
Total amine value mg KOH/g 151.0-159.0
Main carbon chain 92%Min
Application of Trioctylamine
(1) Trioctylamine is used in extraction of rare and noble metal. In hydrochloride solvent,it can separate Cobalt and Nickel,and is also used in extracting Urantum,Wolfram,Molybdenum,Vanadium,Platinum¡¢Gold and Copper.
(2) Trioctylamine is also used in treatment of industrial waste water by complexing extraction,especially used in treatlnent of the water containing organic acids and esters.
160kg/drum ,12.8mt per 20GP container, or IBC drum
Storage & Handling
Deposit in shady, airy and dry warehouse, keep away from acidity material. Transported as normal chemical products.
Always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information on handling and disposal.