Benzalkonium chloride (CAS 8001-54-5) is colorless liquid and also known as BZK, BKC, BAC, alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride and ADBAC, is a type of cationic surfactant. For more information about our BKC, please browse http://www.tnjchem.com/buy-benzalkonium-chloride-50-80-at-factory-price-from-china-suppliers_p1502.html
|Appearance||Colorless liquid||Colorless liquid|
|Active content,%||48-52 ||78-82|
|Amine salt,%||2.0 max||2.0 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||6.0~8.0||6.0~8.0|
1) Water treatment: Used as bactericide, kill green,black spot and mustard algae;
2) Detergent: raw detergent materious;
3) Mainly used in food additives mining, tannery,fertilizer, electroplating, dying, printing, precision casting etc
4) Oil & gas industry: strong biocide and algicide ability, to prevent pipe from being blocked and rusted.
5) Medicine: Benzalkonium chloride is a frequently used preservative in eye drops; typical concentrations range from 0.004% to 0.01%. Stronger concentrations can be caustic and cause irreversible damage to the corneal endothelium.
6) Benzalkonium chloride is an active ingredient in many consumer products:
Pharmaceutical products such as eye, ear and nasal drops or sprays, as a preservative
Personal care products such as hand sanitizers, wet wipes, shampoos, deodorants and cosmetics
Skin antiseptics, such as Bactine and Dettol
Some disinfectant solutions, such as post-piercing ear disinfectants.
Throat lozenges and mouthwashes, as a biocide
Over-the-counter single-application treatments for herpes, cold-sores, and fever blisters, such as RELEEV and Viroxyn Burn and ulcer treatment Spray disinfectants for hard surface sanitization Cleaners for floor and hard surfaces as a disinfectant, such as Lysol Algaecides for clearing of algae, moss, lichens from paths, roof tiles, swimming pools, masonry, etc.
7) Benzalkonium chloride is also used in many non-consumer processes and products, including as an active ingredient in surgical disinfection. A comprehensive list of uses includes industrial applications. An advantage of benzalkonium chloride, not shared by ethanol-based antiseptics or hydrogen peroxide antiseptic, is that it does not cause a burning sensation when applied to broken skin.
200kg /drum,16mt per (80drums) 20ft container