Buy Preservative Sodium Azide CAS 26628-22-8
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-10/ kg|
|Transport Package:||25kg Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TNJ 26628-22-8
- Appearance: Crystal
- Colour: White
- Free Alkali: ≤ 0.2%
- Loss on Dry: ≤ 0.2%
- Trademark: TNJ
- Origin: China
- Type: Synthesis Material Intermediates
- Quality: Industrial
- Assay: ≥ 99%
- Heavy Metals: ≤ 0.003%
- Density: 1.846
- Specification: 25kg drum
- HS Code: 38249099
CAS No: 26628-22-8
M. F: N3Na
M. W: 65.01
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Free alkali||≤ 0.2%|
|Heavy metals||≤ 0.003%|
|Loss on dry||≤ 0.2%|
1. Sodium azide is a preservative for photographic emulsions. The emulsion can be added into emulsion or added to the interlayer and the protective layer, without affecting the photographic property of emulsions, and having excellent antiseptic and bactericidal properties
2. As a pharmaceutical raw material, four azole compounds are prepared from sodium azide, further antibiotic cephalosporin drugs are used, and four azole compounds are used as color photographic agents.
3. Used as a primer for heat resistant special detonators, lead azide raw materials. Synthetic resin blowing agent. Used to absorb and remove residual gas in a vacuum tube. Used as organic synthetic raw material, pesticide raw material and analytical reagent.
4. Used in medicine and explosives and also in the manufacture of azide acids, azide esters, lead azide, and pure sodium metals.
5. Used as organic synthetic raw material, pesticide raw material and analytical reagent. Used in medicine and explosives and also in the manufacture of azide acids, azide esters, lead azide, and pure sodium metals
25kg drum or according to customer's requiement
Placed in sealed container and kept in a cool and dry place.
Avoid strong vibration, insolation, high temperature, smoke and fire.
Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., established in 2001, is a key chemical manufacturer and supplier in China.
In 2001, three young chemists from a local large state-owned chemical factory established TNJ Chemical by starting from producing PVP products. By taking advantage of technology innovation, TNJ made fast and steady development in PVP. Meanwhile, in order to further enhance comprehensive competence, TNJ begun to seek for products diversity and invested more chemical lines to meet market demands. Up to 2015, TNJ owns key products of more than 60 which covers four fields: Chemicals, Food, Pharmaceutical and Personal care.
Through over 15 years of development, TNJ has become an international and diversified modern chemical company. About 60% of our products are exported to overseas which turns over about 20 Million US dollars per year. In 2015, TNJ was awarded as the top 10 exporting giants in Anhui province.
TNJ always adheres to harmonious development. Beyond the economic success, TNJ focuses on environmental protection and social development. In TNJ, all aspects strictly comply with environmental protection standard and regulation set by State Environmental Protection Department of China. As a responsible company, TNJ contributes to social development by producing high-quality assured chemicals and creating more and more jobs. TNJ is also committed to charity annually including supporting students from poor families to continue education etc.
We believe in Better Chemicals, Better Future. We are on the way to become a responsible world-class chemical company through innovation and stable development.