|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Production Capacity:||10mt Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ee
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children
- Purity: >98%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Trademark: TNJ
- Specification: 99%MIN.
- HS Code: 2934993000
Inosine is an important material of human body, a kind of coenzyme drug widely used in the medicine and the food industry. It can penetrate cell membrane into the cell of body directly, and make the cell in a state of feeblemindedness and anoxia continue to metabolize smoothly. And it can activate caetone acid oxides, and participate the body protein in synthesizing.
Assay (HPLC) 99.5%
Residue on ignition 0.10% max
Other related compounds of nucleic acid Chromatographically Not detectable
Loss on drying NMT5.0%
Sulphated Ash NMT 5.0%
Heavy Metals NMT 10ppm
Total Plate Count NMT 1000cfu/g
Yeast & Moulds NMT 100cfu/g
Staphylococcus aureus Negative
1) Used in the treatment of leucopenia and thrombocytopenia.
2) In the treatment of acute hepatitis and chronic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis, hepatic encephalopathy.
3) Used for coronary atherosclerotic heart disease (coronary heart disease), myocardial infarction, rheumatic heart disease, cor pulmonale auxiliary drug use.
4) Used to prevent and mitigate the schistosomiasis prevention drugs caused by the heart and the liver toxicity.
5) Used for eye diseases (central retinal inflammation, optic atrophy) auxiliary drug use.